We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data. Due to the nature of some of our products, you must be over 18 to use and shop on our website.
When you make purchases from Guilty Pleasures (including purchases made over the phone, via our catalogue order forms, at a Guilty Pleasures party or this Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name, age and gender;
- Your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, and e-mail details;
- Where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- Where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- Your communication and shopping preferences;
- Your browsing and online shopping activities; and
- Your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive Guilty Pleasures newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
We do not sell or pass any of your data to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Guilty Pleasures may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- With your agreement, to contact you (including by e-mail and SMS) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- To provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
In addition, we may collect anonymous details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymous details that we collect for these purposes.